Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Oh, the holidays!

Well, it has only been forever since I've posted on here!  I just can't seem to multitask doing up the holidays and posting on here.  Luckily, I am off this whole week, so here I am ready to post some recent fun stuff:)  As usual, Christmas has just flown by!  I am posting a few Christmas projects I did over the holidays.  One is a pic of the Christmas card we sent out with a photo of our son.  The other two are little paper projects I totally enjoyed.  One being paper Christmas trees and the other pic of some totally cute letters I bought from an awesome store called Paper Source, that I covered in paper and embellished.  Of course I have two projects that DIDN'T get done!  One being an advent calendar I bought from Kaiser Craft and the other is a totally cute Christams house from Stampin' Up - both will be projects from next year.  I had to admit defeat when it was two days before Christmas and I didn't have either of these projects done!  Luckily, we still have New Year's to look forward to!  We will be having our annual New Year's Eve celebration at our house again - just a laid-back, casual get-together of our most close and cherished friends and family.  New Year's just the way I like it - quiet and safe:)

Anyhoo, then it's on to the next holiday - Valentine's Day!  Next to Christmas, Valentine's Day is my other most favorite holiday - maybe that's because it's also my Dad's birthday (and maybe because my birthday is the day after!) - love you Dad:)  So I have posted pics of the first Valentine's Day cards I have made.  I made these with my Stamps of Life stamp set - woohoo!  Hoping to get these posted to the Stamps of Life Gallery today:)  Have I said how much I just LOVE the Stamps of Life and how totally awesome their club is.  I have never been disappointed yet with the stamps I get each month.  It's like getting a little present in the mail every month:)  So here's all my pics - enjoy and have a very HAPPPY and very SAFE New Year!





No comments:

Post a Comment