Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer Project: Complete!

I am so excited and proud of myself:  I finally got my "big" crafty project of the summer complete!  I scraplifted this idea from a post on the My Mind's Eye blog from several months ago.   As soon as I saw it I knew I had to try this out and create a similar work of art for my office at work.  The only thing I did differently was I mounted the canvases to a foam board and framed the entire thing, whereas the one on the MME blog the canvases were hung directly to the wall.  I knew I would not be able to get all those canvases mounted to the wall in my office, therefore the frame!  I found a super-cheap open-backed frame at our local Hobby Lobby, painted and faux finished it and ta-da!  Anyways, I'm super proud of myself because this is probably the most challenging piece I've done yet.  I'm very pleased with how it turned out!  Hope you like it as much as I do!






No comments:

Post a Comment