Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mojo Monday Week 198

Today I'm posting my entry for this week's Mojo Monday Week 198 sketch.  I am using, of course, all A Muse Studio products!  I recently became an A Muse Studio Creative Consultant, so of course I want to show off all the incredible products they have to offer!  I started with kraft cardstock as my base, then layered several colors of A Muse Studio cardstock:  Bermuda, buttercup, sugar, and sage.  I inked all the edges and stamped the sentiment in French Roast and inked the image in Grass.  The stamped image and sentiment is from the Avian Notes stamp set and the border on the die cut is from the Vintage Labels stamp set.  The die cut label is also from A Muse Studio and coordinates with the Vintage Labels stamp set.  I love all of the A Muse Products and hope you will too!  Stop by my webstore to take a look at the catalog (and maybe do a little shopping!):
www.amusestudio.com/shellyreissig  

3 comments:

  1. Clean and classy...love the stitching and the bit of bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and your take on the sketch. CAS cards are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Love this fun color combo. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete