Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Muse, A Muse, A Muse!

I just can't get enough of my new A Muse products!  I am having fun creating new projects with all my new stuff - makes me so happy:)  Still working on getting my first workshop together - hopefully to be held within this next month.  In the meantime, here is another creation.  I did this card for a card swap I belong to. This month our theme was "Sorry for your Loss".  So here you go:  Cardstock:  White, Fern and Grass;  Ink: Fern; White and glitter embossing powders; stamps:  Sentiment from Essential Sentiments; Flowers from Beautiful Botanicals and Beautiful Botanicals 2; and butterfly from Just Because; pearls; ribbon is from my own stash.  I inked the two flowers in fern first, then embossed the flower, butterfly and sentiment on top, then embellished.  Great thing is you can put any sentiment on this to make it for any occassion!  Enjoy:)

As always, you can view our entire catalog as well as purchase our products online at:
www.amusestudio.com/shellyreissig

No comments:

Post a Comment