Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Muse Studio!!

I am SO excited to have joined A Muse Studios as an Independent Creative Consultant!  This is an exciting new opportunity for me and I just can't wait to share with all my friends!  A Muse Studios is a new home-based company that just started a few months ago.  They carry a full line of stamps, cardstock, ink, embellishments and other tools and accessories you need for scrapbooking, card making and other paper crafts.  A really nice aspect of this company is they carry Copic markers, as well as Nestabilities die cuts!  I just got my starter kit in last week and have had little time to play.  But, nevertheless, I was able to whip up a few cards just to show off some of the stamps and supplies.  I'll definitely have more to come as I have more time to play.  It's summertime for me, so I should have plenty of time to do so:)  I'm hoping to get my first open house/workshop set up for July.  Hoping to get my friends interested in this exciting new endeavor.  Meanwhile, peruse my A Muse website and take a look at the catalog - maybe even place an order:)  Stay tuned for more craftiness!

www.amusestudio.com/shellyreissig



No comments:

Post a Comment