Friday, June 24, 2011

More A Muse Yumminess!

I'm so glad I had time to play some more with my new kit from A Muse Studio!  I used their adorable gingham cardstock to make an altered project with clothespins.  I also made a cutesy birthday card with their solid cardstock and sentiment from the Essential Sentiments stamp set.  They have so many cute stamps.  I placed my first consultant order today, so even more cutesy stamps on the way for more projects I have in mind!  I've started working on developing my launch party/workshop.  I have a tentative date of July 21st at 6:30 pm.  I'll start spreading the word this next week to my friends and family - soooo hoping to get a great turnout and some interest in some hostesses!  I'm also hoping to get at least one hostess club going to meet once a month - I think this would be so fun and a great way to play with some of the many ideas I've got playing out in my head:)  You can check out these great products through my webstore at:




No comments:

Post a Comment